CAVEX BASE PLATES for PEI
Cavex base plates provide the most reliable basis for a perfectly fitted prosthesis.
- Shellac is one of the natural components of the product.
- Years of technological perfection within Cavex have led to the possibility of forming an extremely stable three-dimensional model from a two-dimensional plate.
After a short time in the flame, the pink Cavex plate with a standard thickness of 1.4 mm can be easily molded onto the plaster model.
- Cavex base plates easy to use and easy to cut.
- The aluminum hydroxide ensures the release of crystalline cooling water once temperatures exceed 200°C, thus preventing the burning of the plate.
- The result is smoother, non-porous and shiny.
- Laboratory material for the manufacture of dental prostheses.
- Simple technique for quick and easy use.
- Strong with high dimensional stability.
- No deformation in the mouth.
- Top plates: Pink.
- Bottom plates: Gray.