Opaquer Initial MC ceramic for GC ceramic-metal.
The GC Initial MC ceramic system offers new perspectives for metal-ceramic indications.
- The feldspar content and excellent optical properties unlock high aesthetic potential, whether you use standard lamination techniques, for a quick and easy result, or realistic lamination techniques, for the highest aesthetic demands.
- CET is suitable for all types of conventional alloys, whether or not they contain silver or palladium and regardless of their gold content.
- Galvanized or non-precious alloy crowns are also suitable for ceramic coating.
With Initial TM ceramic , there is no risk of shrinkage during the firing process, even with alloys with a high gold content.
Initial MC technical data.
- Optimized shrink properties and excellent polishability.
- Effect materials for all coloring and layering techniques.
- Opaque powder and paste available.
- Perfectly coordinated components, including whitening and gum shades.
- Logical correspondence system between materials and shades.
- Simple handling and quickly assimilated.
- Fast and economical aesthetic results.
- Easy and quick application, assimilated very quickly, economical working method.
Delivery: initail MC opaquer in 3 gr syringe - your choice.