Lay:art evo N°8 "Flame" brush refill in synthetic bristles - 2 pieces.
Lay:art evo is a modern , high-end ceramic brush made from Bionic Hair bionic bristles.
- Thanks to the chemical composition of the innovative fibers and their specific treatment, the brush bristles can absorb moisture.
- Mimics the typical pointed shape of high-end brushes.
- These two properties are at the origin of the humidity management also characteristic of natural bristle brushes.
- Result: the lay:art evo brush is resolutely practical .
- It seduces with its remarkable details designed for dentistry.
Benefits of lay-art evo brushes:
- Remarkable longevity thanks to innovative bionic bristles.
- Optimal moisture management thanks to the special molecular structure of the fiber.
- Ideal handling of ceramics during layering thanks to the fine, elastic brush tip which retains its shape for a long time.
- Refill system with different sizes allowing the brush tip to be easily replaced, making it more economical.
Lay-art Evo brush details:
- The long-lasting toned and elastic fine tip guarantees precise application of the ceramic.
- Thanks to its tone, the fine tip of the brush adapts flexibly to the effort exerted and thus maintains its shape throughout the layering process.
- Significantly longer lifespan without the bionic hairs spreading or becoming “ruffled.”
- High-end anodized aluminum handle with particularly ergonomic details and available in different sizes.
- Fits perfectly into modern dentistry thanks to the bionic bristle brush tip and practical design.
- Its ergonomic shape and lightness guarantee easy and relaxed handling during lamination.
Delivery: Lay:Art Evo N°8 "Flame" Renfert brush refill - 2 Pieces.