Zirliner Ceramic E.max, layering material for zirconia support.
Mix IPS e.max Ceram ZirLiner in the chosen shade with IPS e.max Ceram ZirLiner Build-Up Liquid (allround) until you obtain a creamy consistency.
For untinted ZrO2 frameworks, use IPS e.max Ceram ZirLiners 1–4.
If the ZrO2 frameworks are pre-tinted, baking of ZirLiner is not necessary.
- Apply ZirLiner (e.g. ZL 1) to the entire framework.
- Pay attention to the cervical limits.
- The restoration can be vibrated until a uniform green effect is obtained.
- If the color appears too pale, the coat is too thin.
Bake the fully coated ZrO2 framework according to the ZirLiner firing parameters on a honeycomb firing rack.
After firing, IPS e.max Ceram ZirLiner presents a satin surface. The thickness of the layer is approximately 0.1 mm.
Material characteristic E.max:
IPS e.max Ceram is suitable for standard stratification, thanks to the breadth of its range, it meets all aesthetic requirements.
- Dentin and Incisal masses are ideally suited to more opaque all-ceramic frameworks.
- Perfectly suited for layering more opaque structures.
- Balanced brightness and saturation.
- Optimal AD shade matching.
E.max Dentin and Incisal masses are available in the shades AD, Chromascop and Bleach.
- For greater luminosity, the IPS e.max Ceram Power Dentin and Power Incisal masses are available in AD and Bleach shades.
- Multiple expressive characterizations can be achieved with the IPS Ivocolor system, Essence masses, Shade pastes and IPS e.max Ceram glazes.
E.max ceramic, layering of lithium disilicate structures, zirconium oxide and laminated veneers.
- With E.max, create all fixed prostheses, film veneers, long-span bridges.
- Hybrid restorations are also possible.
- IPS e.max is a complete high quality all-ceramic system.
Covers all indications and meets all aesthetic requirements.